The defining feature of a successful senior living or long-term care community should be that it provides all residents, no matter their abilities or preferences, abundant opportunities to live with purpose- the true realization of person-centered experiences.
This whitepaper will help the market understand the current state of resident engagement and identify opportunities for improvement.
Barriers to optimizing engagement are
- Documentation( care plans, notes, monitoring, participation)
- Leading programs (guiding and participating with residents in engagement program)
- Planning programs ( themed programs, parties, events, 1:1)
- Getting to know the resident
This paper also focuses on the questions that resident engagement providers need to ask themselves when it comes to serving their residents in a truly person-centered way.
- Are we engaging everyone?
- Are we engaging based on needs & preferences?
- Are we thinking about wellbeing & outcomes?
Download your copy of the whitepaper to learn more.
About Linked Senior
Our mission is to enhance life in senior living. We support person-centered care through life enrichment and dementia engagement using simple technology and non drug therapy. Learn more or connect with our team to learn how Linked Senior is a cost effective, ROI-centered service that improves outcomes, helps increase compliance, boosts staff empowerment, lowers turnover and increases job satisfaction and revenue. Get In Touch